Re: She's baa-aaak

To: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: She's baa-aaak
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:35:37 -0400
At 05:44 PM 6/23/01 -0400, Denise Thorpe wrote:
>Hi all,

Hey, we were just talking about you about a month ago and we all expressed
concern for you and wished you would resurface again. Last month my wife
bought me an SU t-shirt at the Conn MG show and I told her about the offer
someone made to make you a special 'twin carb' tee shirt (remember that one :-)

It is very nice to have a resource like you in New England (Massachusetts
is sorta part of New England:-)

The list was getting quiet around here, nice to have your color back. We
haven't talked about driveshafts or cats recently but how would you like to
buy a Factory Sebring CGT racer??

Carl French
Alfred, Maine
1.5 hrs from Boston  (escape, its not too late)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list