Re: She's baa-aaak

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: She's baa-aaak
From: "Dan Ray" <dray2@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:01:36 -0400
Denise, c'mon now, it hasn't been FIVE years! I remember you and I've only
been on the list for 3 years and some change.
I'm one of the "young", svelte, handsome enthusiasts on the list. ;)
I admit I lurk more than I participate as of late. I'd make the excuse that
it's because I'm now a busy Major and not a Captain anymore, but it's mainly
because I've figured everything out about MGs! haha...yeah...<sigh>.... But
I did get to a point where things stopped breaking every week.
My '73 B "Punkin" is enjoying her workouts here in Leavenworth, Kansas to
work and on weekends (no more beautiful Kentucky roads, but there are a few
I've found here...as long as I go east and not west. I make it a point to
actually find the twisty roads around here in the Missouri River Valley that
actually have such roads.
Your's and Barney Gaylord's are the messages EVERY right thinking member
should read and store on this prolific email list, if nothing else!

Dan

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list