Re: She's baa-aaak

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: She's baa-aaak
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:49:14 -0500
At 08:01 PM 6/23/2001 -0400, Dan Ray wrote:
>Denise, c'mon now, it hasn't been FIVE years! ....

Yeah, it's been 5 years, so that makes me 5 years older too, but I still
ain't so senile as to forget Denise.  Long time no hear, but it sure is
nice to have you back.

>Your's and Barney Gaylord's are the messages EVERY right thinking member
should read and store on this prolific email list, if nothing else!

Aw, pshaw.  I suppose I have picked up a bit of a reputation since Denise
has been away, but that's what happens when you butt in to everyone else's
business and make a general nusiance of yourself.

I think Denise will remember DamitDick and Carol, but I don't suppose
Denise was still on the list during our Alaska trip in '97.  The pictures
from that trip got my web site started, and then it got a little out of
hand and grew to several hundred pages.  Denise, I would recommend you
review the notes and photos of that trip.  They should hold some old
memories, and a few surprises.

Time for an ale,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude