RE: Ladies Riding Garb.

To: <AGreenberg@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Ladies Riding Garb.
From: "Will Brien" <wbrien@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:01:05 -0400
Haircuts all around?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mgs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-mgs@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of AGreenberg@aol.com
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 11:21 AM
To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ladies Riding Garb.

Hey Folks,

I'm starting my second week driving my used-to-be-project now nicely running
MG, and I have a question.  Can any of you folks recommend head gear for
ladies.   My wife's and daughter's hair blows all over the place, making the
experience not as much fun as it should be.  I bought my wife a straw hat
with one of those holderdowner thingy straps which is fine around town.  We
got up on RT 84 hit about 65 when it started to strangle her.  I'm planning
on getting her a head scarf of some sort. I invision a look sort of like
Audrey Hepburn driving her Alpha in the Italian Alps.

Any Recommendations?

Windy in Connecticut
Alex

1976  MBG far weather Daily Driver.
1993  Subaru Legacy LE - painfully reliable automobile
1974 Ducati 750GT - exquisitely beautiful Motorcycle

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list