Re: Ladies Riding Garb.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ladies Riding Garb.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:10:10 -0700
I suppose I could try this (though I hate the look on me, and you lose the
shade). But the backblast is just as strong as the slipstream, and a lot
gustier... I suspect the brim would have the same tendency to elevate, just
starting from the back.

The problem is the cap has no grip on bundled-up hair. It relies on the
strap running under the back point of the skull to keep it on. Those with
whitewalls or advanced deforestation probably don't have this problem <g>.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///