Re: Moss web site

To: "Chris Chandler" <barak@voyager.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Moss web site
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:19:37 -0400
The catalogs are there...
but they've broken them up into multiple PDF files
check
http://www.mossmotors.com/cgi-bin/db2www/mossmotors/browse/C
atalogIndex.mac/report?Level=0&NAV=blue&STATIC=Y

Or from the top BLUE menu bar pick MOSS VEHICLES
(same pages as link above)

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com