Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: Nory3@webtv.net (Nory)
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:34:47 -0400 (EDT)
As one of the relatively few females on this list, let me just say that
I am NOT an MG Wife (not that there's anything wrong with that).  I am a
full-fledged, bonified, MG nut (got 3) and the Significant Other
couldn't care less about them.  The S.O. is happier with this hobby than
when I was breeding tropical fish, though, because at least the cars are
"mostly" outside (except for some parts in the basement).  The S.O. even
tells me about the occasional LBC for sale in the area (got a lead on a
Mini right now)!

Anyhoo, for every car show we go to, I get dragged to a wood-carving
show, or a cactus show; even trade.  That's what love is all about:
compromise.  After 20 years, I can honestly say it works.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list