Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 19:11:37 -0400
I never owned a GT, but was under the impression part of the attraction was
that it could hold more than two people.  I couldn't say how comfortably,
but I'd guess if you could get a third person in there then you could fit a
child's seat.  But I will instantly defer to anyone who owns one or speaks
from experience.

- Tab

At 04:36 PM 7/29/01 -0700, Andrew B. Lundgren wrote:
>Then she may divorce you because you are lying!  :)  Have you seen
>those back seats?  No way a childcar seat will fit in one of those....
>
>On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:19:20 -0400, Tab Julius wrote:
>
> >2) I don't know where you are in the children department, but tell her that
> >because it's a GT that you would be able to also take a
> >child/infant/niece/nephew/grandchild, otherwise you wouldn't be able to if
> >it was just the B.
>--
>Andrew Lundgren
>lundgren@byu.net