Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:20:02 -0600
I can't speak from MGB-GT experience, but I highly doubt child's seat would fit
back there.  I have seen them, and I think they have less room in the back than
my
porsche - which could not fit my friend's child seat by any stretch of the
imagination.

Phil Bates

Tab Julius wrote:

> I never owned a GT, but was under the impression part of the attraction was
> that it could hold more than two people.  I couldn't say how comfortably,
> but I'd guess if you could get a third person in there then you could fit a
> child's seat.  But I will instantly defer to anyone who owns one or speaks
> from experience.
>
> - Tab

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list