Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody know a good marriage counselor?
From: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:58:27 -0400
My brother is into old Jeeps. For his take on this subject check out his web
site:
www.vernco.com and click on 'Marriage and Jeeps' [note: it is all tongue in
cheek, I think.]

OK, he's got a warped sense of humor (runs in the family). For a little
background on how he got started in this hobby click on 'A Coincidence ?'
(note: you might want to keep a few tissues handy...).

My personal story: I have owned my MGA since high school (1970). Now married
>25 years to my high school sweetheart. Occasionally, during our 25 years of
marriage & raising 2 kids, finances have been tight. I'd suggest we could
sell the MG. My wonderful wife would not allow that. "We love that car,
we'll get by, don't ever sell it." Still have the car & the wife...

Eric
Mebane, NC

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list