Re: New to List - Questions about MGA

To: Peter Guagenti <peter@guagenti.com>
Subject: Re: New to List - Questions about MGA
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 22:22:43 -0400
Peter...

It also has the steel wheels with "spinners" peculiar to the DeLuxe and Twin Cam
MGA's. I am sick with lust, envy and jealousy. Congratulations, you lucky dog,
you!

I suggest you visit every bookstore you can find and buy every book on MG's,
read
them, join the local MG club, attend every MG event and show, ask lotsa
questions
here, there and everywhere so you do it right. You have a rare car...... do it
right. The last one I saw was butchered early in the process of restoration.

--

Jim
microdoc@apk.net

///