Re: New to List - Questions about MGA

To: <Aeseeyou@aol.com>, <hardt@sonic.net>
Subject: Re: New to List - Questions about MGA
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 07:10:07 -0700
But, Albert, if Ron & Peter have an MGA and are willing to join a club in
Sacramento, they should first consider the Sacramento Valley MG Car Club
(www.svmgcc.org).

As a member of both SVMGCC and UBSCC, I can tell you the former is more
active and is strictly an MG club, while the UBSCC has only a few MG owners
and a whole lot of Triumph members.

Lawrie