Re: Vacation MG Sightings...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vacation MG Sightings...
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 01:20:37 +0930
BPearce2001@aol.com wrote:

> What is a packaway top?

My understanding is that these are the ones that you remove the material
off the frame, take the frame apart - and pack it away (installation is
the reverse... etc.)

This is opposed to my top (I will put it back on the car... one day)
which is bolted on so that you undo the latches that fix it to the top
of the windscreen and fold the thing back until it sits (almost)
invisibly behind the seats.  They often describe mine as a 'mid-fold'
top - for obvious reasons.

Yes, I know which one I prefer... but I am lazy that way.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Aptenodytes non retro concidunt obi machinas Daedali successores supra
volantes spectant:   ita censet scientista Ricardas Lapis Britannicus."

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list