RE: Vacation MG Sightings...

To: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vacation MG Sightings...
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 21:15:16 -0400
Hey Ed, I was the one who convinced him to put the top down. He had not
been shifting a gear for months and I figured he should go for the whole
experience. I know it was hot but I drove down to meet him and lead him in
to the body shop and there was not way I was going to meet a fellow LBCer
in the Sable with the windows up. Sacrilage!
So, Steve other than the heat, how was the trip?
Just spent four miserable days in W. Palm Beach and given the heat and
lousy LBC roads I was not surprised to see Zero LBCs. Did see a lot of
Miatas and Porches driven by older ladies with perfectly coiffed hair.
Damn glad to be back in New England.
Carl French
67B
80B

At 09:24 PM 8/9/01 -0400, Steve Shoyer wrote:
>Hey, that was my car!  I was bringing it home to MA after seven months
>of body work (new sills, front fenders, and some other stuff).  To be
>accurate, it only has partial gold MGB stripes, because of the new
>parts.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list