Help needed with determining car # !!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Help needed with determining car # !!!
From: Roe <proe@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:20:15 -0400 (EDT)
Need some help! Just bought myself a 73 mgb. The car # has been removed
from the left-hand door post and the top of the fascia(under the windshield
by the drivers side). I was able to find the Commission number G23N 075366
Z, engine # 18GHWEH14509, and another # alongside the radiator(drivers
side) #MGBU511172.  Is there anyway I can find out what car # this
corresponds to? I have the title(or so the seller told me) with an ID # on
it but this doesn't match any of these numbers. Isn't there a  British
certificate that costs about $50 which gives this information? British
Motor Heritage? Any help would be much appreciated as the car is worthless
without a number on it that can be referenced to a title. Lost my head on
this one! Phil Roe, eastern Long Island, NY. 64B, 67B, 73B, 80B.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///