Re: Rubber Bumper Crash Test

To: Lawrie@britcars.com
Subject: Re: Rubber Bumper Crash Test
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 08:46:04 -0500
  Ha. Sensitive as I am to the limited illumination of the MGB taillamps,
I confirmed that they worked after the attacks. But nice of you to ask.
  Sometime later I came up with the idea of installing another
two-filament socket in the flat part of the reflector of the taillights,
one filament to be the tail light and the other the brake light. This
duplicates the action of the top bulb and makes me feel more conspicuous.
Turn signal, in the center, operates as before.
  A couple of the members of CT MG Club have installed Jeff Zorn's
halogen bulbs in the top socket, and are most pleased with the brighter
lighting.
Bob

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001 14:17:03 -0800 "British Sportscar Center"
<Lawrie@britcars.com> writes:
> So, Bob, have you had your brake lights fixed yet.....?{VBG}
>
> Lawrie

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///