B on the Dyno

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: B on the Dyno
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:30:45 +1030
Ok, I put the poor old 'B on the dyno today and I am still analysing the
results.  I was actually quite disappointed with what I saw but I am
sure I am not really reading them quite correctly just yet and maybe had
higher expectations than I should have.

In other words, I ain't saying nuthin' just yet.

My problem is that I have seen her quite dramatically outperform similar
cars on the track so I am certain the dyno results are not as bad as
what I am seeing at first glance.

Go on. someone make my day and let me know what their 'standard' engine
gets in hp at the rear wheels (you can mail me privately if you wish).

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia

///