Winterizing my "new" MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Winterizing my "new" MGB
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 17:55:07 EST
Hi,
Could anyone please tell me what I should do in order to prepare for "trouble
free" winter driving...I heard that I should change to a 10w-40w or 5w-30
change all the filters, check the battery, clean the battery cables and
connections to earth and to the engine, I've noticed that my radiator is
filled with a mixture that's mostly antifreeze and its still very green,
should I also figure on changing it too, or is it still good even if its over
a year old? How about the carburetor? Anybody know of a website that has a
possible "winterizing list" that I could access and download? I would like to
get this "winterizing" project done and out of the way before next spring? Is
there anything that I should do to the Hood (top) and interior or any
thing else anyone can think of it would be most appreciated, TIA,
                                             Albert Escalante ,1978 MGB
-=Safety Fast=-

]'

///