Re: Winterizing my "new" MGB

To: "Aeseeyou@aol.com" <Aeseeyou@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Winterizing my "new" MGB
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2001 20:14:59 -0700
I've lived in Colorado for most of my life, a few years in Utah.  I
have run antifreeze that is many years old.  (My MG doesn't get many
miles on in the winter, but other cars do, my B's is probably 2 years
now...)  You can buy a little gauge for about $5 US with some beads in
it to measure how low you are protected it.  You suck up some of your
coolant, see what it says.  It is a pretty good way of telling the
quality I think.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net