Re: FW: Winterizing my "new" MGB

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Subject: Re: FW: Winterizing my "new" MGB
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 19:55:48 -0800 (PST)
On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:

> list of things to do to "properly" winterize my B before the cold, cold 50
> degree winter temperatures "HIT" So. Cal. this year.....Soon...I

Oh stop that!  Just remember, as you are shivering in that "cold,
cold" weather, that some of us are out enjoying our B's in the 20's,
snow be damned.  The rule of sun still applies too.  20 degrees?
Well the sun is out, that top is coming down!  Aside from the
sunshine, you can reach over the windscreen to clear the frozen road
wash that collects on it when your washer craps out.

--
My opinions are mine, and do not reflect the view of the university.
    http://www.pharmacy.wsu.edu/users/awhitema/

///