Re: Which tire for my MG?

To: stephen bartley <ragtopday@mediaone.net>,
Subject: Re: Which tire for my MG?
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 18:05:03 -0500
>  and I am
>looking to spend somewhere in the $50 price range per tire. Comments,
>Please??

Steve, I do not have one near by but I (and you I am sure) have received
more than one VIP Auto flyer. I know they have some very good prices on
some of their tires (Pirelli included). Our Club President owns the
Portland, Maine franchise and he could be very good with candid experience
on the different models. Just a thought, If you want his name and number
let me know and you could call him at work. He is very friendly and
approachable.
Carl French
(Planning on a long winter of shooting holes in my freezer :-)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///