Re: 4 wheel disc brakes

To: davhill@btinternet.com
Subject: Re: 4 wheel disc brakes
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 15:34:30 EST
Dave,
Thanks for your input. By the way, looking at the "exploded" drawings in the
various parts houses catalogues it appears as if the front disc brake backing
plates with their 4-hole bolt pattern would probably just bolt right up to
the rear axle. But I don't or won't know until I try it on a real axle
assembly. But for every day use I'm thinking that maybe it might be too much
hassle for what the end results would achieve. But for Vintage Car Rallies
and Road Racing I feel that 4 wheel disc brakes are the ticket. I'll go down
to a friends house tomorrow and try to see if they'll work out.
I'll be Keepin in touch,

Albert Escalante 1978 MGB; 1957 3.4 litre (Mk.I) 1977 XJ-6L; 1985 XJ-6 (not
running)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///