Re: UHaul Auto Transporter

To: Rick Roberts <rrobertsmg@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UHaul Auto Transporter
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 08:40:38 -0700
I used one to transport a 65B from Wichita, Kansas to Billings, MT - worked
like a charm even going through a near zero visibility snow storm at the
very end. No problem with the width either - still had room to spare.

The only problem I had was that it was iced over when I picked it up in
Wichita. But I'm sure you won't have to worry about that in Tampa.

David

At 07:24 AM 1/9/2002 -0800, Rick Roberts wrote:
>Anyone ever put an 79 MGB on one of these?  This is
>the full trailer, not the kind that you drag the rear
>around.  I MAY have to take one from Tampa to Dallas.
>Transport companies want almost $1K +/-.
>
>Any experience here??

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///