Re: UHaul Auto Transporter

To: mgsdigest@us.ibm.com
Subject: Re: UHaul Auto Transporter
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 08:22:30 -0500
This was sent to me and not the list. I have mgs@autox.team.net setup as an
alias. I was careful about the brakelines, I remember that, I just don't
remember what I did.

Jim L
1967 BGT
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
Stop playin around, stop playin around, this old town too long. Feels like
I gotta... travel home.
---------------------- Forwarded by James Laukaitis/Watson/IBM on
01/10/2002 08:14 AM ---------------------------

"Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net> on 01/10/2002
08:40:36 AM

To:    James Laukaitis/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, <mgsdigest@us.ibm.com>
cc:

FYI,  when you wrap any chain or hook around the rear axle, remember that
your rear brake feed line runs along the axle and it is nicely hidden.
This
line is easily collapsed if not aware of it being there.

When ever you have somebody else tow or flat bed your MG let them know
this.

An experienced learned.    Good Luck,  Mark

two chains to wrap
> around something sturdy (there is nothing sturdy on my car), I chose the
> rear axle.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///