Re: UHaul Auto Transporter

To: Rick Roberts <rrobertsmg@yahoo.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: UHaul Auto Transporter
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:52:34 -0800 (PST)
Rick, I transported my '65 B project car from Frostburg, MD, to my home on
a Penske trailer - which I assume is the same thing. About 350 miles with
no problems. The B will fit track-wise, but there isn't a whole lot of
room left between the inside of the tires and the lip on the inner half of
the ramps. You just need to line it up carefully. If the car runs, you
have an advantage over my situation - we had to use foot power to get it
up there, and it took us a couple shots to get it centered... We towed it
behind my friend's Expedition. Good luck!

--- Rick Roberts <rrobertsmg@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone ever put an 79 MGB on one of these?

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
'76 MGB Tourer (Driver)