console and gauges

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: console and gauges
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:38:30 +0000
For christmas the family bought me a console for my 70 B.

Pictured at http://www.atlbritishautoparts.com/2consoles.htm

It has an area that would be a great to house a couple of gauges.  The end
result would have a similar look to the early camaros gauge package.  I'd
like to find some period gauges to put in there and I'm looking for
suggestions.  I have been thinking of putting in a amp/volt meter and clock
since I have neither of those.  Is there a source for Smiths gauges?  What
cars had a amp/volt meter and/or clock in that era?

Dereck
70B
(on the digest)