Future Classics?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Future Classics?
From: "Dave Ciaccio" <tbird52@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:17:01 -0600
This is a question off our usual MG discussions.  Has anyone ever thought of
what makes our LBCs classics?  Is it the styling, the engineering, the limited
number of production, the era in which they were produced, etc?  I am thinking
of purchasing cars now (as bucks allow) that will be classics in the future.
The key here is buying a car at the bottom end of its valuation, but when
restored and over time, will increase in value....similar to what our MGs (or
other classics of that time) did in the late 70's.  So, the question becomes,
what are those features that make up a future classic and what might some of
those cars be...mazda miata, pontiac fiero, etc, etc.?

Any opinions appreciated.

Dave Ciaccio
'74 MGB Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///