Re: Future Classics?

To: "Chris Rogers" <rogerscr@mchsi.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Future Classics?
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 12:01:53 -0500
I think it is somewhat based on age demographics  When I was a young man,
there were things that I wanted, but could not afford, such as a sports car.
There for awhile could not even afford a car.  As I matured, earning power
increased  and there was more disposable income to buy not one the family
sedan but that sports car I coveted.  My cars were from the 60s and 70s.
For example,  An older person might have wanted a model T like I desired a
1962 MGA.  As the older generation ages and no longer wants or can maintain
the cars of their youth, I believe as the part of the population declines so
does the desirability of the vehicle.  This may not effect the overall value
of certain cars like Duzenbergs (sic) or other extremely rare models that
most of us would not be able to touch economically any way.
Thanks!
Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list