Re: Future Classics?

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Future Classics?
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 11:20:53 -0600
   Asking what makes a classic is about as useful as
asking what makes a car collectable.  The answer
is the same; Someone has to want it badly.  And the
word "want" implies emotion.  Therefore, all logic
just went out the window!
   Here are a few of my favorites <that I own>:

'66 Mustang coupe'
'79 Ferrari 308GTB
'59 Lancia Appia S-III
'88 BMW M3
'30 Chevrolet sedan (in process of purchase, I think...

   I'd also include all the British roadsters, the Jags,
the Alfa Romeos, many classic 50's and 60's American
iron, pre-70's Mercedes, pre-'90s BMWs, Porsches,
oh hell, I love 'em all!

rick

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list