Re: How much current headlights

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.cx>, "MG Nuts" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How much current headlights
From: "Hans Duinhoven" <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 21:25:33 +0200
Thanks Skye,

The low beams already had a relay installed from the time I converted to
H4's.
But the short was in the circuit on the rheostat, which is unfused, so this
line will be fused next saturday. Beware of old style cables of the heater
and air controls, which are metal on the outer side. When not routed
carefully these may hit the live contacts of the rheostat or something else,
which make a short.

The cables are routed fine now.

Cheers,

Hans