Re: How much current headlights

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Subject: Re: How much current headlights
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:24:55 -0600
My understanding is that the reason headlights were not fused in MGs was so
that a
blown fuse would not leave you without headlights at an inopportune moment.
Wouldn't the same logic apply to a relay?  Do "modern" cars have a relay in the
headlight circuit?  Since I plan to completely rewire my 74 1/2 GT   I would
appreciate comments from those more knowledgeable.

Thanks,

Bill Dudley
67 MGB Original Owner
74 1/2 B GT V8 Project