Value Trivia

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Value Trivia
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:51:58 EDT
A question I posed to another group might find interest here.

In the old car game, the convertible version of a car usually brings more
than the coupe.

Can you think of any cars in which the coupe version is worth significantly
more than the convertible? There aren't many, but there are a couple you
should be able to pick up on.

Both have to be at least basically the same model, so we should probably
disallow things like the Cobra Daytona coupe, which was special racing
version.

No fair answering if you are a member of the other group that I first raised
this on!

Bill