Re: What are the Ramifications of Gasohol

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What are the Ramifications of Gasohol
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 05:56:34 -0400
Back in the early 1980's, a friend of mine built a small alcohol
production facility in one of his barns.  Actually he sank quite a
lot of money in it and ran a couple of batches thru it and then lost
interest in it, locked it down.  That summer he ran all his farm
trucks on the stuff, burned his garbage with it and I wasn't
surprised to find out his hired help were drinking it!  This was the
stuff before they mixed the gas in it. :)
_______
I also knew another person here who had to use some gasohol in his
911 after running out of gas and having no alternative.  He later
told me he had to completely tear down the engine.