Re: The KLEZ vrius

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>, rexcats <rexcats@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: The KLEZ vrius
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:38:45 -0600
I will have to second this. I use Eudora, although at work I have to use
Outlook Express for internal mail. Eudora separates attachments from the
email (unlike Outlook) so you can easily delete them without executing
them. And like Tab says, you can set a limit on size on your messages. If
there is an attachment, you can delete it while it is still on the mail
server rather than your computer. It also will stop larger email messages -
so once a week, for example, I only get a partial email from Jeff Zorn at
the LBC Car Co. because its over my size limit. I then have to tell Eudora
to pick up the whole message on its next mail check.  <== how is that for
being lbc related?

David