Re: The KLEZ vrius

To: "rexcats" <rexcats@pacbell.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The KLEZ vrius
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 13:41:22 +0100
The download option originally has an 'are you sure?' screen but
unfortunately you can check a box so that screen is never redisplayed and
you go straight into the download on all future occasions.  Needless to say
you should never check that box.  I am sure it should be possible to cause
that screen to be redisplayed again, if I knew how I would tell you.