Re: drink holder

To: mmorris@nemr.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 17:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
--- MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net> wrote:
> I'm building a drink holder to fit the console of
> the 79B.
> I'd like to also do the same for the 67B I'm picking
> up in Seattle

Ahh, this I can cover> wedge it in between a day pack
on the passenger seat, a jacket to the front and the
transmission tunnel to the left. The stuffing also
keeps the drinks colder. I figure with a 2200 mile
trip  with camping gear you should have no shortage of
wedging materials. The KISS principal in action.

Carl (again)
http://health.yahoo.com