Re: drink holder

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: "William L Singleton" <wlsingleton@lycos.com>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2002 06:09:29 -0400
MonteMorris wrote:
>I'm building a drink holder to fit the console of the 79B.
>I'd like to also do the same for the 67B I'm picking up in Seattle (It's a
>long drive back home with a 32oz cold, sweating, drink <snip>

Monte,

I bought the folding cup holder that Vcikie Brit advertises (15-274), which is
only 10 bucks.  I mounted it on the passanger's side of the transmission tunnel
in my '77B w/OD.  It is a minor stretch to reach when driving, but I don't have
to take my eyes off the road.  The thing takes large cups and folds out of the
way when not in use.  It does not get in the passanger's way, even holding a
large cup.

---
Bill Singleton
'77B (his)