re: drink holder

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: drink holder
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:26:02 EDT
Greetings....

How about getting one those baseball caps that holds a 12 ounce beverage by
each ear....with straws available for "hands free drinking"?!?! Then, the
purists haven't mess with the cockpit, and safety is controlled by
"hands-free" drinking! Of course, one would have to remember to alternate
swigs so as not to upset the balance of the head, leading to a list tot he
right or left!

(Please note....this is a VERY tongue-in-cheek comment!)

rick ingram
1978 mgb tourer
1969 mgc tourer
1974.5 mgb/gt v8