Re: drink holder

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: drink holder
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2002 10:18:36 -0500
This is the kind of drink holder that I use. The trouble with this kind is
convincing the wife that you shouldn't slam the door shut with a drink
hanging on it! The wife can't go from point A to point B (regardless of how
close A is to B) without a nice sticky coke. (I prefer the sugar free stuff,
it doesn't get sticky.) But I must admit, I too need a drink with me on a
long trip during a heat wave. I wish someone would develop a nice custom
drink holder just for the MGB. Something that can be permanently installed
that looks good. VENDORS TAKE NOTE: We are willing to pay extra for quality,
please don't try to save a few pennies with cheap materials! (See my other
post about mechanical parts.)

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470