Re: Sigline

To: "Bill Dudley" <wdudley4@attbi.com>, "MGS List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sigline
From: Steve Morris <MGA1500@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 21:07:54 -0400
On 5/17/02 2:10 PM, Bill Dudley  <wdudley4@attbi.com> wrote:

>2002 Subaru WRX Wagon - My daily driver.  Great Colorado car.  A sports
>car disguised as an econo wagon.  (Larry, it goes fast fast!)

Hey! Me too. Isn't that car a blast? Mine's black, and I replaced the
amber side markers with white, and took the amber gel out of the
headlight. All black and white.
<http://homepage.mac.com/subaruwrx/BandW.jpg>

I got it to have fun when I wasn't driving the MGA, but I must admit, the
MGA has been sitting on days when I shoulda been driving! Here's both of
them together:
<http://homepage.mac.com/subaruwrx/BeautyAndBeast.jpg>  <---MG content

I went to the local SCCA autocross driving school a couple of weeks ago.
Got about a season's worth of driving in one eight hour day. For those
interested, here are three Quicktime movies (about 3 MB each) of the
three segments of the training course.

<http://homepage.mac.com/subaruwrx/Slalom.mov>
<http://homepage.mac.com/subaruwrx/MiniCourse.mov>
<http://homepage.mac.com/subaruwrx/TortureChamber.mov>

Steve

_____
Avon, Ohio, USA
1958 MGA Roadster    http://homepage.mac.com/mga1500
1997 Ford F-150  *For Sale*   http://my.en.com/~smorris/ford
2001 Audi A6   (Deb's drive - no web page)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon    http://homepage.mac.com/subaruwrx