Re: Monte's big adventure

To: mmorris@nemr.net
Subject: Re: Monte's big adventure
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 09:52:26 -0400
Jane,
   Suggest to him that he check the fluid level in the front dampers.
Hydraulic jack oil from any auto parts store will work. If the fluid is
low, the damper doesn't damp any wheel hopping.
   Has he had the wheels balanced and alignment checked?
   The rack could be the problem, but racks are pretty durable and I
would check simple and cheap things before replacing the rack.
Bob