Re: clutch 65B

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch 65B
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:40:24 -0700
After I replaced my clutch, I had a bit of a take-off "whine" coming
from the clutch assy when the car was cold, which I assumed was the
result of me not resurfacing the flywheel.  Maybe it had a bit of a
"glaze", I did drive on it for a while after it started slipping (didn't
really have a choice, I was in a mountain pass..)

Anyway, it went away after a couple of months.

Skye
66 B