Re: Dizzy Cap condensation

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dizzy Cap condensation
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:29:22 +0100
The usual cause of this is the heater tap, or possibly the head gasket,
leaking onto it.  If it's the tap as a temporary measure move it to half way
between on and off, that puts the least stress on the diaphragm which is
probably what is leaking.  If that doesn't work move it all the way to
'off', remove the hose from the tap, stuff the ceramic end of an old plug up
the spark gap and clamp the hose on to it.