Re: Dizzy Cap condensation

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dizzy Cap condensation
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:28:46 -0500
I had a '64 Saab 96 that also had the distributor at the front. It was right
behind the grill. (The radiator was actually behind the engine.) The
distributor had an air hose providing positive air pressure from the
ventilation system. The air hose attached to the distributor cap. The
positive pressure was supposed to help keep water out.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336