Re: MG owner confession:

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG owner confession:
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 19:13:24 -0700
I like the Miata also, its the closest thing to the old sports cars we all
love that are afforable.  However, I saw my first Z8 today and that's a car
I think I could live with.  It was red, top down and looked like a million
bucks (probably pretty close to that).  I thought it was a new jag at first
then noticed the louver things on the front fenders and thought maybe a
restored Ferrari, but my son-in-law straightened me out as he had installed
an air conditioner in a garage that had a new one parked inside and had a
chance to look it over.  Also saw a nice RB MG that was burgandy with top
down of couse and an O.F. like myself driving it.

Dave 72 B

  Hi Folks

        I'm proud to say,  that since the 1970's I've had at least two mgs
at
any one time.  Once the city told me that five mgs in my drive was a few too
many.  They just don't understand.  I now have two roadsters and my wife's
gt.

           Now it's confession time,

            My wife has a 2001 Aztec and two weeks ago I bought a 2002
Miata.
 And We LOVE them BOTH.

            The Aztec fits our lifestlye perfectly,  As I'm driving my
Miata,
 with a smile on my face, I can't help but, to believe this is very close to
what a MG would be like if they were still being made  for U.S. Import.

             DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!!    NONE OF THE MGS ARE GOING
ANYWHERE!!!!!!!   I  have a new garage for them.         I feel better now
that I have confessed.

                    I also feel like going for a ride in the MIATA,  see you
later.                bye,bye

                                                      zoom, zoom

                                                           Steve

                                                               N.E. OHIO