Re: MG owner confession:

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG owner confession:
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 18:46:32 +0930
Dan Hackney wrote:

> I just went and reread the Car and Driver review of the aztek.
> According to them, the car is supposed to be a good mix of an SUV and
> minivan.  They apparently ride, drive, and have the room of a minivan.
> They also have the "accessories packages" for people with "active
> lifestyles."  This basically means the tent that attaches to the back,
> bike racks, and the like.  C/D praised the build quality but said
> (surprise!) the performance was not good.

If you can reconstrcut the following URL (because it will proably wrap
over two lines) you will see something that might be the Australian
equivalent of the Pontiac Aztek - seeing as we don't have Pontiac over here.

http://www.holden.com.au/app/serve?page=popup360&model=cruze&cartype=20000&nav=7

Well?

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

"Nothing overshadows truth so completely as authority"
ALBERTI