MG owner confession:

To: mvheim@attbi.com
Subject: MG owner confession:
From: Otis15@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:15:27 EDT
  Hi Folks

        I'm proud to say,  that since the 1970's I've had at least two mgs at
any one time.  Once the city told me that five mgs in my drive was a few too
many.  They just don't understand.  I now have two roadsters and my wife's
gt.

           Now it's confession time,

            My wife has a 2001 Aztec and two weeks ago I bought a 2002 Miata.
 And We LOVE them BOTH.

            The Aztec fits our lifestlye perfectly,  As I'm driving my Miata,
 with a smile on my face, I can't help but, to believe this is very close to
what a MG would be like if they were still being made  for U.S. Import.

             DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!!    NONE OF THE MGS ARE GOING
ANYWHERE!!!!!!!   I  have a new garage for them.         I feel better now
that I have confessed.

                    I also feel like going for a ride in the MIATA,  see you
later.                bye,bye

                                                      zoom, zoom

                                                           Steve

                                                               N.E. OHIO