Re: Abingdon Summer Party - schedule update

To: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: Abingdon Summer Party - schedule update
From: Jim Evans <jevans@imaxx.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 11:02:10 -0500
Sorry I didn't see your email earlier...yes, we are talking about John
Thornley's
son...and, yes, it will be possible to register into the Abingdon Summer Party
as
late as Saturday morning in order to participate in the car show and
gymkhana...but, no, there is not unlimited space available for attending Peter's
after dinner speech (I know because I sign all the hotel contracts on this
event).  Dinner reservations will be closing this evening...anyone interested in
attending can call me on my cel phone anytime today (Thursday, August 15) up to
10 PM CDST and I will probably be able to get you in.  Cost is $22/person.
After
that cutoff, it will be unlikely to get into the dinner and Peter Thornley's
after dinner speech. Barney's enthusiast response to your email  is commendable
but it implies an "open-house" that is not really the case.

Jim Evans, Abingdon Summer Party Co-chairman
cel:  630-209-8602