Re: Rear Hub removal on a tube axel...

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear Hub removal on a tube axel...
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 18:06:44 -0700 (PDT)
Andrew,
I am having the same problem currently.  It looks like
a slotted washer that is holding it in.  I tried a
long screw driver behind the spline to wedge it off
with no success.  Let me know how you do it.  I just
read a post that a wheel puller will work.  Do you
have one?  I do but it's 9 p.m. and dark here so I'll
try tomorrow.
Jim