Re: Optimal temperature, radiator cap, etc.

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Optimal temperature, radiator cap, etc.
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 22:35:35 -0500
I owned a '64 Saab that also had a radiator blind. It had a cord instead of
a chain. The cord had knots that engaged a slot in the dash to make the
blind adjustable. Are small engines easily over cooled by the ambient air?
Or maybe the heater sucks out heat faster than a small engine makes it? I
never heard of a domestic car needing it's radiator covered.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336